The Chaplaincy team would love to welcome you into our online space during these challenging times. We will be offering a variety of opportunities over the coming weeks. To begin with we would like to invite you to join us for the following:
- Mondays at 8.30am Morning Prayer A gentle start to the week, led by Jo Parkin
- Mondays at 12.00pm Monday Midday Mindfulness 15-20 minutes gentle meditation led by Jo Parkin
- Tuesdays at 12.30pm Virtual Dogs on Tuesday – post your videos and pictures in this group on the Facebook page
- Wednesdays at 4.30am Soul Space Reflections and prayers, led by Sarah Rogaly (from April 22nd)
- Thursdays at 12.30pm Communion online A simple service with space to reflect, led by Simon Witcombe
- Fridays at 4.30pm Breathe A peaceful way to end the week, led by Jo Parkin
Most of these will all be live streamed from our Chaplaincy Facebook page and remain available there. It’s best to like the page, and then go to videos to watch live, or catch up later..
We have also created a Share and Prayer WhatsApp group. If there is a person or a situation you would like us to pray for, please email Simon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are running our other activites like Big Questions Cafe and Cake and Chat through video group chats (although it’s BYO Cake 😉).
All of our online activities can be found on our blog and there will also be reflections there, with suggestions of other ways to find peace underneath the anxiety of these times, and to stay connect with each other and with the love that holds us all.
Please do get in touch with us if you would like to know more, or to have a chat with any of us:
- Simon Witcombe email@example.com 07715 041525 Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Jo Parkin firstname.lastname@example.org 07801 183620 Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sarah Rogaly email@example.com 07795 302687 Tues – Thurs 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Atique Miah firstname.lastname@example.org 07801 676977 Weds 1.00pm – 5.00pm Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
With our prayers and best wishes, the Chaplaincy team.