Accounting, Finance and Reporting
This track concerns issues related to management and financial accounting; corporate finance and the reporting of financial transaction to a variety of stakeholders.
Track Chair: Professor Razaq Raj
UoG Subject Specialists: Charles Afriyie; Dr .Doaa Aly; Kirsty Blount; Archan Mehta; Zoe New; Professor Bob Ryan; Sri Tellapragada; Chris Wiltshire.
- Financial Crises & Risk for corporate firms
- The Concept Accountability, Narrative Reporting and Legitimation
- Accounting for Accountability and Management
- Corporate Financial Challenges facing customers and Small Businesses
- Applied financial accounting and creative accounting
- Sources of funding for major investment projects and capital assets