Sustainability and Ethics
This track examines the principles, standards, rules, norms of conduct that make cooperation, justice, and freedom possible. It also considers the role of sustainability, in its broadest interpretation, and its role in business and organizations.
Track Chair: David Dawson
UoG Subject Specialists: Rachel Vieira; Dr. Richard Harper; Dr. Maria Galindo.
- Businesses role in challenging poverty
- Development and selling of sustainable products
- Ethics of marketing and advertising
- Ethics of accounting and governance
- Research methods for ethics and sustainability
- HR ethics