Technology in New Product Development
This track considers the role of new or existing technologies within product development through out global product or service supply chains.
Track Chair: Magdalena Gonzalez-Triay
UoG Subject Specialists: Rachel Vieira; Sam Copland; Matt Barr.
- Virtual and augmented reality prototyping
- Three-dimensional printing/3D body scanning in product development
- Smart products (e.g. garments, applications)
- Digitisation of supply chain functions
- Digital application in made to measure product personalisation