Join our Essex landscape team: BA graduates and post-graduates – readvertisement
14th June 2022
Wynne-Williams Associates are a progressive and dynamic company and welcome applications from post-graduate landscape architects (or graduates) who have a particular interest in landscape planning and are keen to develop their career as part of our expanding team. The role will provide experience in a wide variety of landscape planning and landscape design work across many sectors. We are looking for someone who has a interest in developing their skills in preparing visual impact assessment and appraisals, landscape character assessments and green infrastructure strategy work. You will be supported by our team in your training and development, with potential future opportunities for advancement. We support our employees through their Pathway to Chartership. The position may be offered as either a part or full-time post. As a company we are currently working more flexibly, with some remote working by agreement.
• Post graduate qualification in landscape architecture or similar
• Proficiency in computer aided design (AutoCAD or VectorWorks)
• Enthusiasm for learning about the landscape planning processes
• Experience in using GIS useful but not essential
• Capability in site appraisal and masterplanning
• Good graphic skills both on paper and digitally.
• Good IT skills including InDesign and Photoshop
• Sound written and communication skills
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop in a team environment
We can offer applicants:
• A diverse portfolio of work, covering both public and private sectors
• Unique opportunities to grow professionally and explore a range of landscape work
• Financial assistance in career development
• A welcoming team with a shared commitment to delivering results for our clients
• A friendly office environment, balanced with homeworking where applicable
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary
If you are interested, please email your CV, a brief introduction to who you are and a portfolio showcasing some of your best work to: email@example.com When applying, please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Wynne-Williams Associates Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.