Wanted: Assistant Landscape Architect
9th December 2022
Joffe Landscape Architects is a small practice based in Stroud, Gloucestershire and we’re seeking a creative Landscape Architect to join us. Our practice specialises in LVIA and landscape design services for small scale development. Our landscape architectural services consist primarily of high quality bespoke isolated residential dwellings for private clients. We work closely with leading architects to prepare proposals that are tested through the planning system and design review panels. You will be preparing or assisting with preparation of landscape masterplans, landscape strategies, sections; LVIA plans; hard and soft details and specifications, landscape management plans and 3D modelling for analysis.
- Final year/post-graduate in Landscape Architecture;
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch-up;
- Ability to create high-impact Photoshop visualisations;
- Experience with CorelDraw and QGIS (or similar) is desirable;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be motivated, proactive, organised and able to meet deadlines;
- UK mainland based, but a local location is preferred.
For the right candidate, this opportunity is for provision of freelancing services with a commitment to a high level of involvement, and potential for a permanent part-time post on review. As this is initially a remote position, you must have your own computer/laptop as well as licensed software (updated licenses will be provided). If you are able to reach Stroud easily, we will seek to arrange meet-ups for design workshops and catch-ups.
If you are interested, please send your targeted CV and portfolio (max. size 5Mb, in pdf format) to: Mike Joffe, Director, Joffe Landscape Architects. The address is: email@example.com and please include the reference JLA.RECT.22.01 in the subject header. Interviews will be two-staged, with the intention to appoint early in 2023.
Date: 8 December 2022