Communications jobs board
Would you like to lead change and have your voice heard at UOG, and earn a bit of money at the same time? Here we share commissions for you to be actively involved in the Live Smart community and help other students make more sustainable choices.
We’re offering £30 per commission as part of a professional experience to develop usable content aligned to our sustainability strategy. Commissions are assigned on a first come, first served basis – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in signing up for any of the commissions listed below.
Once assigned a commission, we will provide a full brief to explain what we’re looking for from each commission.
- Let’s talk disability and sustainability – deadline 11th April
- How to make change and get your voice heard – deadline 18th April
- How to slash the (true) cost of your clothes – deadline 25th April
- Why neurodiversity is so important for sustainability – deadline 9th May
If you have other ideas for blogs not listed here, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a brief overview of your ideas to email@example.com. You might like to write about sustainability in your course, or perhaps you have some insights to your industry and its links with sustainability that you think other students would love to know more about.
- Lessons of Ramadan for sustainability – deadline 5th April
- 5 actions you can take to invest in your planet this Earth Day – deadline 11th April
- Celebrating Pride the sustainable way – deadline 9th May
Would you love to share some great reels, TikToks or stories with fellow students? We’d love to hear any ideas you have – please send an email with an overview of what you have in mind to firstname.lastname@example.org.