Religion/Philosophy bloggers needed..
20th June 2016
We are having a call for guest posts on the blog – by A-level/GCSE students!
We would like any students moving from AS to A2 (and keen GCSE students, who are moving to A level study) to write us 600 words (it is touch to be concise) on one of the following topics:
- Philosophy wasn’t what I thought – a reflection.
- Studying Religions made me think again about…
- Should everyone study Philosophy?
- My favourite philosopher (and why):___________________
- When studying a religion – what I was surprised to learn was:______________________
We will publish the best ones (giving the School name, and then the First name and Surname initial of the pupil, if that suits the pupil/school) – and the very best ones (ones we will call Gold-Rated Guest Bloggers), as judged by the academic team here* will also be sent a £10 Amazon voucher and a certificate.
We will run this up until the school Summer holidays. Send entries to email@example.com
*Judging panel decisions final. No correspondence will be entered into. Usual disclaimers!