Accessing the Special Collections and Archives
4th January 2021
Update: 24th February 2022
The Special Collections and Archives is open to University of Gloucestershire students, staff and members of the public.
Following the lifting of COVID restrictions in England, we’re advising the guidance below in line with University policy:
- Appointments will be pre-booked via email@example.com or 01242 714851. Slots are available on weekdays from 9am – 5pm.
- All visitors are welcome to wear a face covering.
- All visitors are encouraged to take a lateral flow test while free kits are still available (until 1st April).
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Pre-order the material you would like to view where possible.