Accessing the Special Collections and Archives
4th January 2021
Update: 7th September 2021
The Special Collections and Archives is open to University of Gloucestershire students, staff and members of the public.
In order to keep our visitors and staff safe, everyone should follow the guidance below:
- Appointments will be pre-booked via email@example.com or 01242 714851. Slots are available on weekdays from 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm.
- All visitors and staff are encouraged to wear face coverings unless medically exempt.
- All visitors are encouraged to wash their hands on arrival.
- You are strongly advised to take a lateral flow test at home before attending campus.
- Pre-order the material you would like to view where possible.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back!