Accessing the Special Collections and Archives
4th January 2021
Update: 17th June 2021
The Special Collections and Archives is open to University of Gloucestershire students, staff and members of the public.
In order to keep our visitors and staff safe, everyone should follow the guidance below:
- You will be asked to confirm you are not currently self-isolating or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms before your visit.
- Appointments will be pre-booked via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01242 714851. Slots are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm, with one visitor per slot.
- All visitors and staff will wear face coverings unless medically exempt.
- All visitors will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- You are strongly advised to take a lateral flow test at home before attending campus. University students and staff can take a test on campus.
- Pre-order the material you would like to view where possible.
- Bring your own paper and pencil.
- All university buildings hold COVID-19 secure status. Surfaces and PCs will be sanitised before and after each visitor.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back!