20th June 2019
A set of brief, sharp presentations designed to stimulate debate, discussion and dialogue.
1. Moodle marking feedback options
Dr Martine Deighan (Sport & Exercise)
2. Audio feedback: why it works
Dr Julia Peck (Art & Design)
3. The pedagogic benefit of using webinar delivery within hybrid module design
Robert Whitehouse (Business & Technology)
4. Talis Resource Lists: an academic perspective
Dr Ruth Atherton (Liberal & Performing Arts / Academic Development Unit)
5. Exploring the potential of Mahara for developing key skills for university
Joanne Munyard (Education) and Catherine Hartell (Academic Development Unit)
6. Video feedback – say it with some feeling!
David Hambling (Health & Social Care)